Lakeport Plantation Delta Region View Website Calculate Trip Save to foursquare Get Directions Overview:Historic site near Lake Village, owned by Arkansas State University. The late 1850s (circa 1859), modified Greek Revival home built by Lycurgus Johnson is an official project of the Save America’s Treasures program through the National Park Service and the National Trust for Historic Preservation. It is the last remaining antebellum house on the Mississippi River in Arkansas that hasn’t been extensively altered. It has been restored as a museum focusing on the land’s transition from slavery to tenant farming. Address: Lakeport Plantation U.S. 82 Lake Village, AR 71653 Phone: 870-265-6031 Fax: 870-265-6031 Website: http://lakeport.astate.edu E-mail: email@example.com GPS: N33.2989077 W91.2772047 Miscellaneous No Smoking On or Near: Mississippi River Comments Adrian Ann Hinds · Grain Valley, MO Lakeport Plantation is the last of the true southern traditional farms! This is not only Arkansas history.. but American History!