Leake-Ingham Library

The 1850 Greek Revival structure served as a regional Freedman's Bureau after the Civil War. It was first a law office (for attorney William W. Leake), then the Freedman's Bureau and then served as Camden's first public library. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is believed to be the last remaining Freedman's Bureau left in Arkansas.
Get Directions Gas Calculator



926 West Washington Street
Camden, AR 71701

Things to Do In