What’s not to love about an event that includes wine flights, four course dinners, and cooking demonstrations! Get your taste buds ready for Fleur Delicious Weekend on Tuesday, July 8 through Sunday, July 13 in Eureka Springs.
This event inspires French-themed indulgences offered by restaurants, bars, art galleries, boutiques, spas and music venues throughout town.
Here are some of the happenings found on the calendar thus far:
· Wednesday, July 2 Ciroc Vodka Bartender Competition at New Delhi Café. 5:30pm. 2 N. Main St.
· Tuesday, July 8 Guest Chefs’ presentation, samplings and sips at the Writer’s Colony at Dairy Hollow. 5-7 p.m. 515 Spring St.
· Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday July 8, 9 and 10 Spookalicious Tour and Spirit Tasting at The Crescent Hotel. 9:30 p.m. 75 Prospect Ave.
· Wednesday, July 9 Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art WOW/FDW (Wednesday Over Water) Tasting. 6-8 p.m. 600 Museum Way, Bentonville, AR.
· Wednesday, July 9 Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse offers a four-course wine dinner. 5-9 p.m. 2883 Hwy 23N.
· Thursday, July 10 Eureka Springs Farmers Market: Cooking Demos with Chef Dave of The Grand Taverne and KJ of Caribe. 7 a.m. to noon. 2075 E. Van Buren.
· Thursday, July 10 Keels Creek Winery hosts Dr. Renee Threlfal, who will present a Wine Sensory Experience. 3-5 p.m. 3185 E. Van Buren.
· Thursday, July 10 KJ’s Caribe Restaurante y Cantina presents a four-course French-themed dinner featuring farmers market goods. 5-9 p.m. Hwy 62 W.
· Thursday, July 10 through Sunday, July 13 DeVito’s of Eureka Springs will offer French Wine Flights and FDW Ciroc martinis. 5-9 p.m. Thursday and Sunday, and 5-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. 5 Center St.
· Friday, July 11 Vintage Cargo serves up French cafe & pastries. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. 41 Kings Highway Rd.
· Friday, July 11 Déjà Vu serves up appetizers & desserts. 2-4 p.m. 179 N. Main St.
· Friday, July 11 ESSA presents Palate to Palette with artist Denise Ryan. Art, Food and Wine at KJ’s Caribe. 6-9 p.m. Highway 62W.
· Friday, July 11 and Saturday, July 12 The Grand Taverne prepares FDW menu specials and wine pairings. 5-9 p.m. 37 N Main St.
· Friday, July 11 and Saturday, July 12 DeVito’s of Eureka Springs will offer FDW menu specials. 5-10 p.m. 5 Center St.
· Friday, July 11 and Saturday, July 12 Cafe’ Roulant presents Tour de Licious on their trolley with dinner prepared by FRESH. For reservations and menu choices, go to RollingCafe.com. Departure is at 6 p.m. Pine Mtn. Village on Hwy 62E.
· Saturday, July 12 White St. Farmers Market: Farm Fresh dishes prepared by Hana of Oscars Café. 8-11:30 a.m. 26 White St.
· Saturday, July 12 Fresh Harvest presents cookbook authors Sheila Reese, Casey Sams and Kim Duhamel for samples and signings. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pine Mtn. Village on Hwy 62E.
· Saturday, July 12 Spring Street Waiter’s Race. 3 p.m. Spring St.
· Saturday, July 12 Basin Spring Park Entertainment. 3-8 p.m. Spring St. featuring Handmade Moments and Brave Combo
· Saturday, July 12 Grand Taverne presents a three-course Grand Bubbly Discovery Tasting of Sparklings and Champagne. 4 p.m. 37 N. Main St.
· Saturday, July 12 Eureka Thyme Gallery presents Carrie Marry food demo. 4-8 p.m. 19 Spring St.
· Saturday, July 12 Mount Victoria B&B Art Soiree Reception with artist Ann Boos Davis. 4:30-6 p.m. 28 Fairmount St.
· Saturday, July 12 Eureka Springs Gallery Association Gallery Stroll. 6-9 p.m. Around town.
· Saturday, July 12 The Norberta Philbrook Gallery will hold a reception for artist Beth Myers. 6-9 p.m. 34 N. Main St.
· Sunday, July 13 The Crystal Dining Room at The Crescent Hotel serves Sunday Brunch with French Champagne and a French Food Station. 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. 75 Prospect Ave.
· Sunday, July 13 Cottage Inn Restaurant celebrates FDW with a French Wine Dinner. 7 p.m. 450 W. Van Buren.
Fresh Harvest and The Spice Boat will be offering tasting and “sniffing” tours for the duration of the FDW. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pine Mtn. Village on Hwy 62 E.
Practical Magic Art Supply invites everyone to wear a beret during FDW to receive a free paint brush. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. 34 North Main St.
Join Fleur Delicious Weekend on Facebook for updates and info on additional events.