The fun includes more than 100 wines and select import beers to taste, hors d’oeuvres and an auction. More than 200 attendees are expected for this annual event held at this new center for visual arts and concerts that is housed in a unique, historical downtown building.
Although the wines are enough of a draw to me, check out this list of some of the auction items:
– Seven day rental of the Smith Hale House on the island of Kauai, Hawaii
– Rolando’s Restaurant gift cards
– Fort Smith Symphony basket with October 23 concert tickets for two,
bottle of wine and 2 CD’s.
– Mudpuppy Pottery, piece of original pottery by Peter Lippincott
– Beland Manor, breakfast for six prepared by Suzy Smith
– Newton’s Jewelers
– UA Fort Smith 2010-2011 Season of Entertainment tickets for two
– Second Street Live, two tickets for the Masters & Legends concert
– Johnson Dermatology gift basket
– Uncle Sam’s Safari Outfitters gift basket
– Winthrop Rockefeller Institute overnight stay, Petit Jean Mountain
– Alma Performing Arts Center 2010-2011 Season of Entertainment tickets for two
– Handmade gift basket
– Arsaga’s Espresso Cafe gift basket
– Select fine wines by Glazer’s Distributing
– KUAF Program Sponsor/Underwriting package to market your business
– White River Nursery in Fayetteville, Japanese Maple Tree
Tickets are $45 and available at KUAF.com or by calling 479-648-3993. I have to say it’s a benefit well worth supporting. KUAF is 91.3 National Public Radio and is, in my opinion, the best station on the air. I love listening to Ozarks at Large, Kyle Kellams, The Writer’s Almanac, Click and Clack, Prairie Home Companion, and so much more.