Eureka Springs B&B Sweet Treats Tour
Come join us for a holiday tour of nine of the premier bed and breakfasts in town (including us!). On Saturday, December 14th, from 1 p.m to 6 p.m., you will tour nine B&Bs, all of which will be decorated to the nines in Christmas finery (so lots of decorating ideas to be had!), will all serve two sweet treats for you to sample, AND will give you the recipes for all of those treats – all for a $20 ticket price (per person). We would love to have you come stay with us the whole weekend, so we are offering a special package for those of you looking to enjoy some holiday shopping time as well. (You do not have to buy a package or stay with us to enjoy the tour – just call us to order tour tickets.)
The package for two includes:
* 2 nights stay in one of our lovely bed and breakfast rooms (some have Jacuzzis and fireplaces)
* Full 4-course gourmet breakfast each morning
* 2 tickets for the Sweet Treats Tour
* 2 all-day trolley tickets to ride to most inns
* Horse-drawn carriage ride in the evening to view the lights
* 2 cookie samplings and recipes at our inn
* Hot Chocolate here at the Bridgeford House
Package price for two: $347-487, depending on room, two night minimum on packages.
The Fine Print
Valid only on event weekend.
The Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism does not endorse any property on this site. Information is supplied by individual property owners; we make no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the posted information is accurate. We do not confirm or warranty any listings. Confirmation is the sole responsibility of the renting or purchasing party. Owners are solely responsible for the accuracy of their listings and information.