Hilltop Manor's Just Between the Two of Us Wedding Package
Package at a Glance
Stay in the suite of your choice for 1 or 2 nights with king bed, fireplace and Jacuzzi, breakfast.
Cake, champagne toast with keepsake glasses, $50 restaurant gift certificate.
A boutonniere for the groom and rose bouquet for the bride.
This 1890 Craftsman-style manor situated on a 5.5-acre estate, which borders the National Park Forest, is the perfect place for a wedding. Hilltop Manor was named one of the Top 10 Bed and Breakfasts in the US in 2012.
This ensemble is an elegant elopement or wedding package for the bride & groom only. If you want to get away from the stress of a large wedding but still have the romance and style, you've found your place. We believe you should have your wedding your way. A casual or extravagant affair with traditional verse and music for those you wish to bring along. Become a part of history with a wedding at Hilltop Manor Bed and Breakfast.
This package includes:
- One night (Sunday - Thursday $550) or 2 nights (Friday - Saturday $1,000) in the suite of your choice, enjoy the king sized bed, gorgeous fireplace and private Jacuzzi for two.
- Full breakfast served in your suite, historic dining room, or front porch overlooking the waterfall. Snack served each day in the foyer.
- A boutonniere for the groom and rose bouquet for the bride.
- Ceremony can be performed by candlelight with prerecorded music and an ordained minister in an intimate setting of your choice. Settings available include: a fireplace in the dining room, outside on the front porch, beside the waterfall or privately mingled in amongst the trees.
- Wedding cake from Ambrosia Bakery.
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast to the Bride & Groom with souvenir champagne glasses for a keepsake of this momentous day.
- Ceremony and reception lasts 30 minutes.
- $50 gift certificate for your Wedding Dinner at Central Park Fusion, Via Roma or Bohemia Restaurant.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information. We will work with you to make this the day you want to remember.
We can accommodate groups up to 50 people, contact us for further information.
The Fine Print
This offer is based on availability and can be revoked at anytime. Additional charges may apply on holiday / event week. Come to Hilltop Manor and have the wedding of your dreams.
The Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism does not endorse any property on this site. Information is supplied by individual property owners; we make no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the posted information is accurate. We do not confirm or warranty any listings. Confirmation is the sole responsibility of the renting or purchasing party. Owners are solely responsible for the accuracy of their listings and information.