Cliff Cottage Inn, named one of the top four "Most Romantic Inns of the South" by Romantic Destinations Magazine, is gorgeous in the springtime, surrounded by a canopy of pink lacy redbuds and spring flowers that grace the five properties that make up the inn. It's also beautiful in the fall surrounded by autumn colors. A AAA Three Diamond Award Inn, a National Historic Registered 1880s Eastlake Victorian & a State Historic Preservation Award property, Cliff Cottage Inn Suites & Historic Cottages are filled with antiques and original art collected from around the world by Innkeeper Sandra during her single-handed 7-year sailing odyssey in the Pacific. In 2011, 2012 and 2013 Cliff Cottage Inn was voted Guests' Most Favorite Inn by BnBFinders.com and received the prestigious Award of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
- Two nights in a queen 'Jacuzzi For 2' suite.
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne or white wine chilled and waiting in your fridge.
- In-suite beverage bar with imported teas, coffee, hot chocolate and other goodies.
- Full gourmet breakfasts delivered right to your door each morning.
- Pillow rose with your special message.
- Complimentary copy of the Inn's 270-page cookbook.
Prices do not include tax.
Upgrade to 'King' suite add $50 + tax.
Visit our website www.cliffcottage.com
for photos of rooms and more details about the inn.