Experience the magic of being right in the heart of Eureka Springs's historic downtown, just 17 steps down to Main Street shops & restaurants and yet just 20 minutes to two lakes and two rivers and wildlife wonders!
- Two nights in a romantic queen Jacuzzi suite (upgrade to king suite -- add $50+tax).
- Complimentary champagne or white wine in your fridge.
- Full gourmet breakfast delivered to your door by the inn's elf. (Southern Living said our breakfast is "not to be missed").
- In-suite beverage bar with imported teas, coffee, hot chocolate, chai.
- A sampling of the elf's decadent cookies for nibbling at midnight.
- Twelve florist-arranged long-stemmed red roses with your personal message on the card.
- Complimentary copy of inn's popular 278-page cookbook, "A Cook's Tour of Epicuria - One Woman's Adventures" which features Innkeeper Sandra's original recipes and some stories of the seven years she spent sailing alone in the Pacific.
- Free off-street parking for all our guests.
Visit our website www.cliffcottage.com
for photos of rooms and more details about the inn.
Sorry, but we cannot accept pets.