800 Locust Street, Courthouse Square
Conway, AR 72033
Go to website »
Save to foursquare
Located on the grounds of the Faulkner County Courthouse, this home was built in 1830 east of Conway and was restored in 1966 by the Faulkner County Historical Society. An excellent example of the dog-trot style of architecture, it is open for tours spring through fall.