Hot Springs Country Club Arlington Course
101 Country Club Dr
Hot Springs, AR 71901
Go to website »
Save to foursquare
The challenging Arlington 18-hole championship course rambles over 6,690 yards of the Ouachita foothills. It was built in 1927 by William Diddle, it was renovated in 1994 by two-time Masters champion Ben Crenshaw. It features a series of undulating Bentgrass greens and steep, narrow Bermuda fairways.