Hot Springs Country Club Park Course
101 Country Club Drive
Hot Springs, AR 71901
Go to website »
Save to foursquare
Eighteen-hold course was built in 1898 by Willie Parks, Jr. It underwent extensive renovation in 2001 resulting in 6,836 yards of lush fairways, water challenges, and beautiful vistas of the surrounding lakes and mountains. It features new Bentgrass greens for year-round playing.