Stay & fish where the pros call home on Bull Shoals Lake for half price
Package at a Glance
Great accommodations with panoramic view.
All linens, kitchen wares, and little extras.
Use of ten stall boat dock w/ electric - no extra charge - 5 minutes to marina.
Rec room w/ ping pong, foosball, books & board games, inground pool.
Several people have asked, "what kind of room do you get for $42/night?" Well, it's the same great studio with the same great view only the pool is closed and the A/C doesn't need to run. So our expenses are lower and we're passing the savings on to you! Come see what the fall is like on Bull Shoals. Gorgeous color, good fishing, peace & quiet.
- Same great accommodations, but half the price of summer!
- Bull Shoals Lake at the mouth of Sister Creek!
- Easy access launch location. Assistance in launching your boat.
- 5-7 minutes to marina by boat.
- 10 stall boat dock with electricity & fish cleaning station.
- Lots of sunken cover under dock for fish.
- Night fishing dock lights.
- Bass, Walleye, Crappie, Cat Fish, Lake Perch & Trout.
- Live bait & tackle.
- Condos fully furnished.
- Nice accommodations.
Visit our website to discover all the details and photos.
The Fine Print
No minimum stay required! One night or more - same great rate! $42/night is for a studio condo (1-2 people, king size bed)!
The Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism does not endorse any property on this site. Information is supplied by individual property owners; we make no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the posted information is accurate. We do not confirm or warranty any listings. Confirmation is the sole responsibility of the renting or purchasing party. Owners are solely responsible for the accuracy of their listings and information.