Natural State Golf Trail
Golf In All Its Natural Glory: Every Region, Every Season.
Arkansas's natural beauty and moderate climate, combined with the diversity of terrain available across our state, make this the perfect destination for your golfing vacation - at any time of the year. Play through some of the most scenic golf courses in the state–and country– with views of rolling hills, hardwood forests, towering pines, grand prairies and fertile deltas - alongside tranquil rivers, crisp mountain lakes, and pristine streams.
You’ll enjoy Arkansas’s most esteemed courses along the trail, including some that rank among the state’s top 10 public golf courses and top 5 semi-private courses, as well as courses that have been recognized by major golf publications as premier places to play.
Whether you seek to challenge your skills on world-class championship golf courses or just play for the pure joy of the sport, these 12 great Arkansas golf courses will provide you with everything you need and more. And when you're not on the links, you can fish our famous streams, relax in luxurious spas, shop for hidden treasures, explore American history and savor the authentic flavors of the South.
Play the top 10 public golf courses in the state and beyond
The 12 courses featured on the Natural State's Golf Trail provide the perfect path for you to follow your passion for the game, while experiencing the many pleasures available in Arkansas.
- Fayetteville is home to the beautiful Stonebridge Meadows Golf Club, an award-winning Arkansas golf course with Bermuda fairways.
- Mountain Home boasts of Big Creek Golf Club, one of only 24 courses in the USA to receive a five-star rating from Golf Digest's Places to Play from 2004-2012.
- The Red Apple Inn of Heber Springs has a championship golf course, voted one of the 50 most scenic golf courses in the country!
- Sage Meadows of Jonesboro is a links style course by Tommy Bolt, rated one of the top five semi-private golf courses in the state.
- Located atop Crowley’s Ridge, a unique land form in Northeast Arkansas, Village Creek State Park in Wynne is the home of The Ridges at Village Creek State Park, an Andy Dye signature course.
- Hot Springs Country Club has two 18-hole championship golf courses: the Arlington and the Park.
- Harbor Oaks Golf Club of Pine Bluff was voted one of the top 10 public golf courses of Arkansas, featuring a par 72 over 18 holes with four sets of tee markers, Bermuda fairways and bent grass greens.
- Tannenbaum Golf Club in Drasco has been rated by Golf Digest as one of the best places to play.
- Eagle Crest Golf Course in Alma offers Zoysia tees and fairways, bent grass greens and a tee shot over a double waterfall.
- Mountain Ranch Golf Club in Fairfield Bay is Golf Digest's #1 resort course in the state.
- Glenwood Country Club in Glenwood offers four sets of tees, four water hazards, two lakes and a mature, graceful layout.
Plan a trip along the Natural State Golf Trail today and play Arkansas’s most scenic golf courses!