The park features a historic 1872 courthouse with exhibits on its history and the area. Other facilities include courtyard, campground, pavilion, playground, picnic area, swimming beach, wildflower conservation area, trail and boat ramp with access to the White River. Pets must be leashed at all times. With its strategic position near the Mississippi and Arkansas Rivers, the town was occupied by both Confederate and Union armies during the war and served as the headquarters for five generals; site of the June 5, 1865 surrender of the Confederate Army of Northern Arkansas.
VisaMasterCardDiscover CardAmerican Express
20 RV/Tent with W/E
Restrooms, hot showers, dump station, boat ramp, picnic sites, pavilion, swim beach on the White River, playground, Tunstall Riverwalk trail, Courthouse Museum; 40 ft. RV length limit. Pets must be leashed at all times.
Museum details the 1800s river town and steam boating on the White River.