Set your sites on Arkansas! You can help spread the word about the
Natural State and the great things available here by placing a link to www.arkansas.com
on your web site. Linking to and from related sites helps both sites
perform better for keywords in search engines. Arkansas.com promotes a
positive image of the state by demonstrating that there is a lot to do
and see in Arkansas.
Qualifying Web Sites to be Listed on/or Linked from Arkansas.com
Arkansas.com receives more than 315,000 visits each month, and the
figures continue to grow. The Department encourages all tourism websites
to link to arkansas.com and assist in promoting "The Natural State."
Note: Any website can link to arkansas.com. This policy deals with links
The State Parks, Recreation and Travel Commission and the Arkansas
Department of Parks and Tourism have adopted the following criteria for
websites to which arkansas.com will link:
Non-Qualifying Website Policy
- Political campaign websites will not be linked from arkansas.com.
- Websites containing offensive language or pictures that could be
defined as being in bad taste will not be linked from arkansas.com.
- Service websites such as automobile and RV repair are encouraged
to link to their related association websites. Association listings may
then be included where deemed appropriate on arkansas.com.
- Arkansas outdoor sport facilities/shops websites are encouraged
to link to regional/chamber websites that are linked to arkansas.com.
Arkansas.com will not provide a direct link to these facilities unless
trip/outfitting services are involved.
- The Department will not link to websites that promote business not related to tourism or other departmental functions.
NOTE: Links from arkansas.com to websites not addressed in this
policy will be provided at the discretion of the Arkansas Department of
Parks and Tourism, and the Recreation and Travel Commission.