Visit Website

Eureka Springs Carnegie Public Library

Carnegie_Public_Library_Eureka_Springs3.jpg

What to know

One of only two Carnegie Libraries left in Arkansas, library was dedicated in 1913; designed by St. Louis architect George W. Hellmuth in the Classical-revival style, complete with Doric columns. Locally quarried stone from the Beaver town area was used in construction. The basement if a part of the Underground Eureka.Tour.
194 Spring Street
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Phone