What to know
Opened in 1902, the St. Joe Train Depot was a stop on the Missouri and North Arkansas (M&NA) Railway running south from Joplin, MO to Helena, AR. The railway closed for regular service in 1946. The depot since has served the community as a church, temporary classrooms for the local school and a feed store until its 2009 restoration by the city. On the National Register of Historic Buildings since 1991. The property has a Civil War historic marker for the local area.