What to know
The twin towers of Old Main, completed in 1875, preside over this scenic campus which includes the Chi Omega Greek Amphitheater built in 1930; Edward Durell Stone's Fine Arts Center; Senior Walk. Former President Bill Clinton once taught law on this campus. Carnall Hall, the second oldest building on campus after Old Main, has been restored and is now the Inn at Carnell Hall & Ella's Restaurant. Sustainability council of students, staff and local residents work to make the campus more environmentally friendly.