Historic Desha County Courthouse
The two and a half story Romanesque Revival brick building was built in 1900 and designed by Little Rock architect Rome Harding. Its most
distinctive feature is its four story square tower, which features doubled rectangular windows on the first level, a round-arch window on the second, an open round arch on the third, and clock faces on the fourth level. The tower is topped by a pyramidal roof with finial. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.