Arkansas Bike Shops
Arkansas is a cyclist’s paradise, with hundreds of miles of paved multi-use trails, off-road mountain bike trails and backroads ripe for exploration. There’s no better resource for riding conditions and routes than the local bike shops that serve the different Arkansas DMAs. Take a tour of the best bike shops around the state and be sure to stop in before your next ride!
- Featuring three locations throughout Northwest Arkansas, Phat Tire carries Trek, Ritchey, Santa Cruz, Surly, Salsa and other brands of bikes and accessories. You’ll also find repair services, trail maps and information, rental bikes and more.
GPP Cycling & Multisport - GPP in Rogers sells Raleigh, KTM, Scott, BMC, Felt, Masi, All-City and other bike brands, along with a full line of accessories. The helpful staff also offers bike repair, fitting and rental services.
Lewis and Clark
- With locations in Springdale and Rogers, Lewis and Clark Outfitters offers a wide variety of bikes from Giant, Liv and Kona. In addition, you’ll find riding accessories, organized rides and outdoor gear for other pursuits, from climbing to camping to paddling.
The Bike Route
- This Fayetteville shop deals largely in high-end road and mountain bikes from Cannondale, Pinarello, Cervelo, Niner and others. Casual riders will find plenty to love here too, with entry-level bikes at every price point. Stop in for repair services and route advice.
- Serving Fayetteville since 1972 and Rogers since 2013, Highroller Cyclery is a Northwest Arkansas institution. Shop their large selection of Specialized-brand bicycles and full complement of accessories and get the scoop on nearby trails and road routes.
Scott’s Bicycle Shop
- Based in Fort Smith, Scott’s Bike Shop carries a wide range of mountain, road and casual bikes from Giant, Liv and Scott. The staff is knowledgeable about area rides and offers repair services.
Mojo Cycling - Located near downtown Bentonville, Mojo Cycling offers bikes and parts for every type of rider, from mountain to road to BMX to casual riding.
- With a complete lineup of Specialized, Ritchey, SOMA and Surly bikes, Champion Cycling in Rogers can equip you for any bicycling adventure. The knowledgeable staff can also help with ride suggestions, purchasing advice, fitting and repairs.
Carr’s Chain Reaction - Serving the needs of Russellville riders for years, Carr’s Chain Reaction sells bikes from Trek, Cannondale and KHS
- Tucked away in bike-friendly Hot Springs, Parkside Cycle provides everything the local rider needs to enjoy the area. Purchase Trek, Felt and Salsa bikes or a wide variety of accessories. Get trail info from the friendly staff or rent bikes to hit the trails if you can’t bring your own.
- If you’re in the Texarkana area, Berridge Bikes can help equip you for your ride. Find bikes from Giant, Trek and Electra as well as full service and information about local road and mountain bike routes.
Spa City Cycling
- Carries a variety of bikes including mountain, fitness, urban, comfort and road bicycles as well as Orbea and Scott brands. Provides service and mechanical repair in Hot Springs.
- Serving Little Rock since 1971, Chainwheel is a great place to equip yourself for your next ride. Browse road, mountain and hybrid bikes from Trek, Orbea, Moots and Electra as well as accessories from many popular brands. Chainwheel also offers custom fitting, repair services and rentals.
- A Little Rock mainstay, Spokes offers not only top-notch bikes from Cervelo, Felt, Cannondale, Niner, Electra and Santa Cruz, but it also provides fitting and repair services and a coffee bar where you can get a quick caffeine jolt before your next ride.
Arkansas Cycling and Fitness
- With two locations — Little Rock and Sherwood — Arkansas Cycling and Fitness carries Specialized-brand bikes and the full gamut of parts and accessories you need to make your ride a great one. They also provide ride advice and lead weekly rides.
The Community Bicyclist
- With a full lineup of bikes from Fuji, Surly and All-City as well as repair services, The Community Bicyclist has what you need. The friendly staff are knowledgeable about ride spots all over the state. Stop in and check it out before your next ride.
- Conveniently located off the Arkansas River Trail in North Little Rock, NLR Bicycles carries KHS and Strider-brand bikes along with parts and accessories. Repair service is fast and friendly, too.
Angry Dave’s Bicycles - Don’t let the name fool you — Angry Dave’s in North Little Rock offers friendly, knowledgeable service. Browse bikes from Santa Cruz, Scott, Juliana, Salsa, Borealis, Intense, Ibis, Ridley, Pinarello and Marin as well as plenty of BMX bikes and parts.
- Serving the city of Conway, The Ride offers road, mountain, and casual bikes from big-name brands such as Specialized, Fuji, Raleigh, Quintana Roo, Litespeed, Haro, Parlee and Niner. Whether you need service, new gear or ride advice, The Ride is a great choice in Conway
The Bike Lane
- Serving the Searcy area, The Bike Line carries an expansive lineup of bikes from Cannondale, Wilier, BH, DeVinci, KHS, Rocky Mountain and Pivot. You’ll also find top-notch service and local riding tips.
Sulphur Creek Outfitters
- Situated in the outdoor-friendly town of Heber Springs, Sulphur Creek sells, rents and repairs bikes as well as a variety of other gear, from clothing to climbing equipment. Hit them up for all your outdoor adventures in the area!
Mountain Home Bicycle Company - Carries a full selection Trek-brand road, mountain, commuter and hybrid bikes. Also carries essential riding gear and offers repair services.
Gearhead Cycle House
- Jonesboro’s prime place for all things bike, Gearhead Cycle House sells Trek and Specialized-brand bicycles along with a complete range of riding gear and accessories. Gearhead also offers repair and fitting services. Stop in for all your cycling needs!