What to know
Built for Major Joseph M. Graham and his wife Mary Washington (first cousin of George Washington) in 1856, this home served as headquarters of Union General Frederick Steele during the Union occupation of Camden in 1864. Furnished in period furniture; listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Dr. George Betts, with prior appointment, will provide a tour of the home and grounds. The Carriage House to open soon.