R & R in Hot Springs
Stay at The Gables Inn and walk to all of the historic downtown attractions including Bathhouse Row, spas, antique shops, museums, art galleries, shops, shows, hiking trails, entertainment, casual & fine dining, Hot Springs National Park visitor center & more. This premier bed and breakfast offers luxurious accommodations at an affordable price. With only four guest rooms, this National Register property makes for an intimate setting but with amenities typically found at a five star hotel. Perfect for a romantic wedding, honeymoon, anniversary or special getaway.
- Includes a two night stay for two people.
- A delicious breakfast each morning.
- A bath, whirlpool, mineral wrap & massage package for two at a traditional bathhouse.
- Candles waiting in your room on arrival.
The Fine Print
All prices are plus tax and based on cash discount (pay your balance due at check-in with cash) - call toll free for more details:
Some attractions have limited schedules, we reserve the right to change or substitute an attraction. Maximum occupancy per room: two people. This package is also available in a three night package. Visit our website or call toll free 800-625-7576 for details on this and other packages!!!
- Sylvia's Room: Queen-size four-poster bed for $378 (regular price) or $348 (cash discount).
- Sunshine Room: Queen-size bed with heart-shaped whirlpool tub for $418 (regular price) or $388 (cash discount).
- Lillian's Room: King-size bed with private balcony and claw foot tub for $418 (regular price) or $388 (cash discount).
- Governor's Room: King-size bed with heart-shaped whirlpool tub for $458 (regular price) or $428 (cash discount).
The Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism does not endorse any property on this site. Information is supplied by individual property owners; we make no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the posted information is accurate. We do not confirm or warranty any listings. Confirmation is the sole responsibility of the renting or purchasing party. Owners are solely responsible for the accuracy of their listings and information.