Wedding and Honeymoon in Hot Springs
Package at a Glance
Sylvia's Room: Queen-size four-poster bed for $790 -OR-
Sunshine Room: Queen-size bed with heart-shaped whirlpool tub for $830 -OR-
Lillian's Room: King-size bed with private balcony and claw foot tub for $830 -OR-
Governor's Room: King-size bed with heart-shaped whirlpool tub for $870.
Beautiful weddings take place at The Gables Inn, known as the bed & breakfast "where memories are made..." Luxurious and affordable, this 1905 Victorian inn is located just four blocks from historic downtown, antique shops, restaurants, art galleries and shows. Beautifully decorated with antiques and stained glass, each guest room has either a king or queen bed, individual climate control, private bathroom, microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot, cable TV, DVD player and CD system with AM/FM radio. Enjoy our wraparound veranda with porch swing and wicker furniture or stroll through our garden and listen to the sounds of nature and our Victorian fountains from our large gazebo. For more package choices visit our website.
- Wedding for the bride & groom only (additional fee for guests).
- Officiant for the ceremony.
- Your choice of either an inside or outside ceremony.
- Includes the use of our parlor, dining room, staircase, foyer and garden gazebo.
- Non-alcoholic juice.
- Keepsake Victorian wedding certificate in an 8x10 frame.
- Soft background music (inside only).
- Two-tier wedding cake.
- Keepsake toasting glasses.
- Bridal bouquet and grooms boutonniere in your choice of silk or fresh flowers.
- Photos: 25 digital photos on a CD.
- Honeymoon includes a two night stay for the bride & groom.
- A delicious breakfast each morning.
- A $60 gift certificate to a local favorite restaurant.
- Your choice of either admission for two to the Hot Springs Mountain Tower or admission for two to the Garvan Woodland Gardens.
The Fine Print
Based on availability. Prices are based on cash discount price. Maximum occupancy: two per room. There is an additional fee for wedding guests. Call toll-free for prices. Visit our website for photos, detailed information and to view our many other wedding and honeymoon packages.
The Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism does not endorse any property on this site. Information is supplied by individual property owners; we make no guarantee, explicit or implied, that the posted information is accurate. We do not confirm or warranty any listings. Confirmation is the sole responsibility of the renting or purchasing party. Owners are solely responsible for the accuracy of their listings and information.