What to know
The Elks Club in Marianna was constructed in 1911 by the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, Lodge 1178. In 1934, the Elks were forced to place the property on the market because of financial difficulties, and the building was acquired by the city as a community center. The Marianna Lions Club, whose charter dates back to 1949, has held all of its meetings in the building. The Marianna Rotary Club, established in 1929, also has held all its meetings at the Community House. The Mediterranean Revival-style building houses the Lee County Museum and the Marianna-Lee County Chamber of Commerce.