Visit Website

The New Community Theatre

What to know

Originally built in 1889 as a mercantile store; the building was converted to a silent movie theatre in 1922 called The Berbig. The name changed to The Community Theatre later that same year. After a major restoration project, the theater is now fully functional presenting live performances including Saturday shows for children.
207 West 2nd Street
Pine Bluff, AR 71611
Phone