Sponsored: Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
What to know
In the Ozark Mountains on 459 acres and home to a variety of exotic and native animals, Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge (TCWR) is one of the nation's most respected and unique big cat sanctuaries. As an ethical animal tourism destination accredited by the Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries, this nonprofit is a “top three” family-friendly Northwest Arkansas attraction and one of the most popular in Eureka Springs.The organization's unwavering commitment to compassionate animal care has been featured in Arkansas Living, About You magazine and other publications, and the nonprofit has generated positive national attention, including a feature via the Travel Channel series Hotel Impossible.
Enjoy educational daily tours or experience Africa in the Ozarks in one of TCWR's comfortable lodging accommodations. And don’t miss their popular annual events like the unique “Art with an Altitude” Kite Festival in March and fun Howl-O-Ween Spooktacular in October.
Follow them on social media for regular updates, photos, videos and more!
239 Turpentine Creek Lane
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
- Handicap Accessible
- TCWR 2019 Kite Festival Flyer (Front and Back Pages).pdf
- 2018 TCWR Attraction Brochure.pdf
- 2018 TCWR Education Brochure.pdf
- 2018 TCWR Lodging Brochure.pdf
- 2019 TCWR Promotional Flyer.pdf
- 2018 TCWR Property Map.pdf
- TCWR 2019 Golf To The Rescue Tournament Flyer FRONT.pdf
- TCWR 2019 Attraction Brochure (Final).pdf
- TCWR 2020 Lodging Brochure (Final).pdf
- TCWR 2019 Tour and Lodging Map (Final).pdf
- TCWR 2020 Eureka Springs Visitor Guide Full Page Ad (Final).pdf