Visit Website

Log Cabin Museum

LogCabin.jpg
...
museum.jpg
...

What to know

As 1850 cabin, dismantled and reconstructed on its present site, is built from local stone and logs, and is furnished with items used in a home of the 1880's. Built in 1976 by volunteers and citizens of Fairfield Bay as a Bicentennial gift. The museum is free to the public, and contains permanent and changing exhibits of treasured items from the past.

335 Snead Dr.
Fairfield Bay, AR 72088