Welcome Back to Arkansas
There’s a better future waiting for you in The Natural State! Arkansas is well known for its spectacular views and scenic waterways. It's also the birthplace of Walmart, former President Bill Clinton and legendary musician Johnny Cash. For work or play, Arkansas boasts a lifetime of opportunities for residents of all ages.
Are you thinking about moving to Arkansas?
You won't regret it. With the low cost of living, easily-accessible outdoor adventures, and museums like Crystal Bridges Museum and other cultural institutions, Arkansas attracts people from all over.
“Arkansas has ranked No. 10 on the list of Top Moving Destinations of 2020 according to United Van Lines, the nation’s largest household goods mover. In 2020, more residents moved into Arkansas than out of the state, with 59% of moves being inbound.”
- United Van Lines, 2020 National Migration Study
Our best kept secrets
- We're surrounded by natural beauty
- There's virtually no traffic
- There are endless ways to play
- It costs less to live here
- People crave our food
- Military retirement tax cut eliminates state income tax on military pay