What to know
Welcome to Lakeview Haven, a uniquely shaped A-frame cabin that rests on a gorgeous hillside overlooking Beaver Lake and War Eagle Cove. Nestled amongst the trees, this cabin feels private and romantic, but with easy access to all the amenities of Springdale, Rogers, or Fayetteville. Enjoy relaxing on the wrap-around deck where you can view abundant wildlife. Access to Beaver Lake is simply a 2 minute drive, or a 10 minute hike down the road where you will find beach access to launch kayaks.
- Bright, pristine interior with plenty of natural lighting.
- A full sized kitchen with all cooking tools and essentials
- Living area with a TV and wood-burning fireplace
- Bathroom with a shower and soaking tub.
- Stairs to an expansive loft with a king sized bed, full bed, desk, and an additional TV.
- A show-stopping double propellor copper fan donated by Alice Walton, a friend of the original builder of the cabin.
- High speed 5G internet and Roku streaming devices.
- Giant windows to maximize natural light and spectacular views
- Stackable indoor washer and dryer
- BBQ grill, a picnic table, and lounge chairs on the deck
- Bonfire pit and seating area with string lights
- Year-round lake view
Located in a quiet lakeside community, you will notice when approaching Lakeview Haven that there is complete immersion in nature with no other houses on each side. Down the hill there are boat docks and a kayaking or paddleboarding launch spot with free public parking. If you bring your own boat, there is a boat launch 5 minutes away at both Granny Hollow and War Eagle Marina.
- Sassafras Springs Vineyard & Winery
- Hobbs State Park Conservation Area
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- J.B. Hunt Family Ozark Highlands Nature Center
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Historical War Eagle Mill
- War Eagle Cavern
House is accessible by driving on a gravel road. Parking is right off the main road directly in front of the cabin. There is enough space for 2 cars, or one car and a boat.
Guests can access all parts of the cabin except for the unfinished basement and two storage closets that have locks on them.