- The beautiful Ozark Mountains are a great place to spend the holidays. Heber Springs holds its square lighting and Christmas parade at 6 p.m. on December 2.
- Arrive mid-morning and rent a boat or hire a guide to go trout fishing on the Little Red River. If lake fishing is more your style, you have Greers Ferry Lake to enjoy.
- Spend the afternoon on the square. These storefronts can help you mark items off of your Christmas list.
- When dark comes, enjoy the lights throughout the downtown.
- Choose from restaurants and lodging that have views of lakes, rivers, and mountains or the lights of the city.
For more information, contact Julie Murray at 501-362-2444, visit Heber-Springs.com or visit Facebook.com/HeberSpringsChamber.