Arkansas Tourism Partner Extranet
Arkansas.com provides opportunities for promoting your business and events for people traveling to Arkansas. With this system, you can update your information on arkansas.com. After you submit changes or new listings, the Arkansas Department of Parks, Heritage, and Tourism will review the changes before they will be updated on the website.
If you would like to submit feedback, please fill out the form here: https://extranet.arkansas.com/support-request
How the Partner Extranet Works
- Every business must first be set up with an account. In order to set up a new account, fill out the form here: https://extranet.arkansas.com/register.
- Once you submit the form, Arkansas Tourism will review the new account request. If they don't have any questions, your account will be set up approximately 3-5 days after the request was submitted and you will receive an email to log into your new account.
- After you receive the email confirming your new account, you can log in here: https://extranet.arkansas.com/.
- If you have a profile already on arkansas.com, you will click listing, event, or deal to view your profile.
- If you do not have a profile on arkansas.com, you can start clicking the plus button on the top navigation. That gives you the opportunity to create a new listing, event, or deal.
*Please note that any edits or new profiles (listings, events, or deals) must be approved by ADPHT. Allow 3-5 days for the changes to be reviewed, approved, and displayed on the website.
**If you need help setting up your account, you can use partner extranet how-to-guide
***Be sure to read the guidelines on what can and cannot be promoted on arkansas.com here: https://www.arkansas.com/industry-insider/extranet/guidelines