Holiday Springs Water Park in Texarkana!
The new Holiday Springs Water Park is now open in Texarkana!
Features at the park include water slides with names like the Ozark Cliff Hanger, Texas Sky Fall, Neptunes Revenge, Blue Beast and Green Monster! Here are more details on them from the Holiday Springs Water Park website.
- Ozark Cliff Hanger: Step inside the capsule 65-feet above the ground. A countdown begins: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! and a trap door opens. A vertical plunge begins down through the looping enclosed slide.
- Texas Sky Fall: Ever dream of falling from the sky? Lay back and experience that feeling from 65- feet above the ground on the Texas Sky Fall.
- Neptunes Revenge: Enjoy this open slide with unexpected loops, drops, and fast embankments.
- Blue Beast: Slide into darkness in our enclosed tube slide and enjoy the rings of fire. ( Yikes!)
- Green Monster: If you liked the Beast you should try the Green Monster- a similarly exciting slide with a surprise finish at the end.
Among the other features at the water park will be a ‘Lazy River’ with moving water, a wave pool, a kids area that includes the Monkey Island pool and the 42-foot high Texarkana Splash Mountain water play structure, and an adult pool too.
The address for Holiday Springs Water Park is 5501 Crossroads Parkway. Crossroads Business Park is located north of I-30 between State Line and Jefferson avenues and is around one mile from the Texarkana Regional Airport.