The Old Community House
What to know
Built in 1927; listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was constructed by the Singer Manufacturing Company as a gathering place for the community's residents and was the site for the annual Singer Barbecues for many years, drawing thousands to Trumann for the one-day event. Now serves as a public meeting and entertainment location; includes an indoor basketball court and a meeting room.
Main Street and Poinsett Street
Trumann, AR 72472